Throughout my life, I’ve had so many friends who made me feel terrible about myself. They made me feel worthless and always put me down, I always felt so invalidated. It hurts a lot because it heavily contributed to a lot of the problems I have now, my self-esteem was really damaged — it’s why I always questioned my significance/adequacy.
now I have friends who I know care about me, they look after me and don’t exclude me. I’m so happy, I don’t feel worthless around them, they make me happy. I finally have friends who make me happy— who make me realize I’m not insignificant.
I wouldn’t date a tall female bruh we gon get in a argument and she gon put my phone on the top of the fridge
You not finding me attractive is not going to stop me from being attractive.
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU KEEP THIS MINDSET YOU WILL GET SOOO MUCH CONFIDENCE
the fact that there have no leaked nudes in my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t